July 30, 2004
I think I've now got most of the contents on my digital camera available online. I don't know how to host the fancy little video clips though. I've made the pics small so they're easier to look at but if anyone wants a copy of one let me know and I can send you a bigger version or do that fancy thing where you order prints online. The pics are here all divided up into different sections for your convenience and the ones without people in are under "British scenes".
July 27, 2004
- Let's get ready to rumble - The boys
- Shake that ass on the dance floor - Vicious vicious
- California stars - Wilco
- Love vibration - Josh Rouse
- Toxic Girl - Kings of convenience
- On vacation - The robot ate me
- Mansize rooster - Supergrass
- Kung fu - Ash
- Legal man - Belle and seb
- Painkiller - Turin brakes
- I love horses - The horse lovers
- Waitin' for a superman - Flaming lips
- Pass it on - The coral
- Nice weather for ducks - Lemon jelly
- 80's coming back - Ruffus (estonia's eurovision entry)
- Perserverence - Terrorvision with the lovely tony
- Pure - The lightning seeds
- No fear of falling - I am kloot
- 3 * 5 - John Mayer
- Whippin' piccadilly - Gomez
- Reinstated - Shack
- Gold in them hills - Ron Sexsmith
- Fresh feeling - Eels
Had lots and lots of fun in engerland. Was really nice to see everyone again and get to have many adventures on Megabus. Travel all over the place for £1!!! Kerazee.
Had a nice flight back to New York, got to see 3 films; Jersey Girl (Not bad, nice silly fun), Laws of attraction (same again) and most of Dirty Dancing:Havana Nights (Fab, it had Patrick Swayze as a wise old dance teacher in it and cory's mate off boy meets world. Best bit was when Swayze reinacted the dance him and Penny did and then got told off by the boss for showing off).
Got a bit sad in New York, had 7 hours there and could have left but was a bit worried about missing my flight so stayed put. I offered to swap flights for $500 but sadly they didn;t need me to. The flight to Raleigh was a bit bumpy which scared me a bit but wasn't sick in the end and didn;t crash so all was well. Got a bit upset when they told us on board that a flight to London was about to leave but then I went for dinner with lorri and my old hommies which cheered me up lots.
Got to work today to find my cd's from The Summer Burn CD Swap 2004! have arrived. Not too sure about my south London one but the other guy sent me 2 and they look quite promising.
Hmmm, what am I meant to do in this office type place???
July 08, 2004
July 07, 2004